Sunday, August 5, 2012

Awesome Neighborhood

I have lived in San Diego my whole life...50 years! Of all the neighborhoods I've lived in, the last has been the best: North Park. Not only are there fun restaurants and bars and unique shops within a few blocks of our house, there are many neighbors who have enriched our lives.

Last night Bill and Suzanne Cortez hosted a neighborhood bon voyage party for us. Here are a few pics from a night full of good friends, wonderful food and drink, and beautiful piano playing by Jack. (I also learned a lesson...when you write a blog it's a good idea to have that in mind when taking pictures. I didn't get a picture of our hosts together, darn it!)

Thanks Bill and Suzanne for hosting an awesome night at your lovely home!









No comments:

Post a Comment